An S balloon for S
For my friend’s birthday, I made a balloon version of her. I made this one up as I went along, and used a number of colors, which takes a little more time. (You need to blow up/tie each balloon segment.)
This balloon has 15 balloon segments:
- Head: One blush 350 balloon segment is used for the face and ears.
- Nose: One blush 160 balloon bubble.
- Hair: One black 350 balloon segment and two black 160 balloons. Wrap the ends around the ears to attach.
- Neck: One blush balloon segment. Wrap the end around the pinch twists of the shirt to attach. The other end is squeezed in between the hair and face balloons.
- Shirt: Two red 260 balloon segments. One segment is used to make the sleeves, basically just two pinch twists at each end. The second is used for the rest of the shirt, and twisted with first balloon with two pinch twists at the top, where you will attach the neck.
- Arms: Two blush 160 balloon segments, one for each arm.
- Shorts: One blue 160 balloon segment. Each side of the shorts is basically a three-body roll-through with two pinch twists at each end, where you will attach the legs.
- Legs/feet: Two blush 260 balloon segments, one for each side.
- Shoes: Two brown 160 balloon segments, one for each side.
Happy Birthday S! And have a great trip!